11/18/2011

1/4 Like Crazy

It makes me thinking about 2AM song . Yeah, start from 6pm onward I will be the one who is crazy of everything. (OMG, I don't know what I am talking about)

I am so glad that are some friends like my articles in my lovely blog. So touching when someone tell you "I like your article" and I started tearing in front f my lappie.

Yes, I am crazy.

Gonna off to my lovely KL to attend my convocation. It is quite meaningless without my family. I promise I will get another chance to make them proud of me, not just bacause of my academy or something have to depend on them.

I am trying my best to write some articles. I know it is very difficult for me to have a good chance because I always lack of luck. My friend told me about that, and I think so. hmmm ...

Hello, God, can you see me? I need some luck to help me success. *jump jump and waving to the sky*

I should remind myself, my soul is renewing everyday.



No comments:

Post a Comment