1/31/2011

1/4 Nothing much in my life. I have DREAM ! XD

Yesh! like my post title, nothing much in my life. I have no money, no loves, no colourful and wonderful life like Cinderella met her prince. Yes, I am just what I am. XD

Finish my intro, today is a windy day. I hate windy. It is cold, It is blues, It is ..... ..... very cold! You know, the way to my grandma's house was flooded! FLOOD! I hate the yellowish water! Yerrr~~~ Sometimes there were a lot of interesting rubbish floated on it.。like corpse.. Animal corpse... hahaha... Not really interesting

Okie. Today I would like to tidy up my very new year wish. Something I want to do in this year. I have no idea why I am so easy to change my target, even the artists I like. I HAVE NO IDEA. I still like JJ Lin. ^^

I want to buy a BlackBerry, for my birthday. Erm...I will working hard and keep money for it. Someone hire e please... Secondly, I really want to cut off my meal. No dinner starting next semester. Hello, woman, I am not abusing myself, It just my principle. I don't like people critic me,especially YOU! Yah!!!!!!

Thirdly, I really meed a “clean and clear” to concentrate on my study. But, you know I like visual thinggy. So I still will continuing follow Korean artist. Wahahahaha~ When B2st come Malaysia again? During SS3, should I follow Suju too? I miss Sungmin...... XD

As I have a new love (B2st), can I change my hair colour? I need to coat my white hair ah! I hate the snow colour on my hair. I want the dark ash brown!

Okieeee, besides that, I want to improve my photo shooting skill. I am a creative person, I think I can do better if my equipments are fully complete like a photographer. (an excuse...)

I dislike Chinese New Year songs, they are annoying. Like the fly in your car! So I prepared MP3 and CDs in car. I think my family also found they are annoying. I hate the firecracker sound, I like silent New Year. That's sounds good!

Continue after I back. Our new love, B2st!





No comments:

Post a Comment