1/29/2011

1/4 LCLYdriveheredrivethere

Hi everyone. I am here for showing how crazy I am. I am that kind of people called LCLY, but not all the time. Sometimes I am cute too! I like the fact what I am. I am mine, not belong to others, so I can do whatever I want! Cheerrr!!!!!

I will appear for only the important persons in my life. So, Yiwen, you are quite important for me. Remember, I do not treat everyone as good as I treat my true friend. So, appreciate me please ... ... I know I will charm in the future, Shine! Shine! and SHINE!

hahah~

I baked biscuits with Mihoon today. It was fun. But the funniest thing was the dough was like a cooked biscuits. I was so sweat with it. I like peanut butter! I put as much as I want, and it became ...... I don't know.

At the end, They are biscuits! They are so pretty like me! XD haha.... I hope they will bring happiness to everyone in my family. I miss you, mum.
I like to take pictures, also as much as I can. My laptop and hand phone were burst with my pictures. XD I like my hair, I like my lip, I like my nose, I like my eyes. I dislike my mole. @@

Yes, I like B2st. Doojoon is so hot in these series of pictures! He kissed the female model! Ah! Sexyyy! Enjoy! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment