12/30/2011

1/4 Sup Tulang - Bone Soup?

Good Evening! I was playing badminton with my friend just now. I am back with my healthy body and I was not satisfied with my condition now. Hello, I gained 2kg since last week. =( Super sad.

We went to a unknown place to have some drinks. I ordered a cup of tea, without any sugar. "Teh-O kosong". @___@ and I just realized Red tea that I usually drink will make my face look yellowish. What the H. Okay, I will only drink "sky juice".

Don't know why three of us suddenly have appetite, we ordered one bowl of "Sup Tulang". I miss that smell~ and the bone~~~ AHHHHHH~It was very different with the pictures' soup. The one we ate looked very ordinary without more vegetables. T___T the celery, tomatoes, and potatoes! OMG!

So tasty arrrr~ I am not regret eating it. HAHAHAHA~~ although this one is not the best. HAHAHA


But I am regret not watching Beast on Gayodaejun T____T.

No comments:

Post a Comment