12/30/2011

1/4 bye bye 2011, hello 2012



Hello, I should say "hi" to 2012. 2012 seems like a horrible year, I don't know why, maybe because of the Mayans' prediction? Oh!
I promise myself to make a new year plan for 2012 so that I live happier and have some direction in my life.

First thing, new year wish.
1. Hope that everyone be healthy and safely.
2. World will not end in 2012.
3. No war.
4. No disaster.
5. Where is my prince? - Gikwang @_____@
6. wealth and health for my family.

Second thing, my plan.
1. Earn as many as I can.
2. Shape up my body.
3. Lose final 5 kg weight
4. Get what I want in my career.
5. Improve my writing skill.
6. Beautiful Show!

That's all for now, I think I will add on later. I just hope everything will be fine. A new starting for a year, I will be moving out from my castle again, going to a new city, start another journey in my life.

Just hope everything goes smoothly. Friends who want to see me, sorry, I will meet you after a longggg time.

Okie, new year new mood, I want to be more patient and optimistic for next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment