12/17/2011

1/4 Bunch of Chinese songs

Hello, there is a very long time I din't blog about C-Pop. My idol- JJ Lin releases his album every winter time, awww~ I like the surprises that he made for his fans.
I love the mv so much as it took place in Switzerland. The scenes are very nice !!! And the phrases used in the MV were super touched and made sense.

It is great to listen his new style in singing. I love it. His complete album will be released on 31st December!




And the second song in my list is Claire Kuos' song. I don't know how is the translated songs' name, but it means "When your are with me, you thinkin about her". This song is super duper make me think a lot. I don't know why.

Her album will fully release in 25th December. Christmas! Who send me her present as Christmas, I will love him/her forever! HAHAH



Oh, another song recently appear in my MP3 is OST song. I like the way the composer present the song. The lyric is simple and fine. But I like the song, because the composer caught the feeling to the lyric.

I bet that if the composer just simply compose it, I bet this song won't be in my MP3 list. I like it. <3



And last song for this month, Soda Greens' song. I am okay with the band. But this song is super meaningful and it makes me think about my life. Thanks Luyian shared this song with me and I started crying when I first watched the mv.

Some people can't catch the meaning, but I caught it. And I cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment