12/24/2011

1/4 Lonely Christmas Eve



Hello, I am here again, still alive, breathing and eating. What the hell I gained 1kg during this week, the winter solstice, Christmas ... I just want to hold myself from food, but I failed. T___T WHY?

I swear to GOD, I want start again diet this week, with healthier food. I have to reach my target ASAP. !!! I just hate that, I can't rest in public holiday, suckest life ever. I want the autonomy back, I have the right! GRRRRRR......


Christmas Eve suppose to be warm and casual, but why I am so frustrated and clueless? Damn it I don't get more messages regarding to the Christmas. T___T Damn it I thought myself are important to everyone.

Shit me.

I just having a very simple make up tutorial for myself. I have no talent on make up. I am sucks. HAHAHAHA. I almost gone crazy because of the stupid mascara, I don't know how to make my eye lashes look longer, attractive and natural.

I am stupid.

And I realized my face is too bright. OMG the skin tone didn't match my neck! YERRR~ super sucks. I also realized the lip gloss, super ugly. @@ shouldn't bought that kind of glossy thing, very terrible.

My Christmas Eve just wasted like that, I should be walking on Bukit Bintang street, observing people and feel the Christmas. Pity me. I faced my lappie, write my article and looking at darling Gikwang.

I was so pain when I was watching to Beast Music Bank special performance. Gikwang was sitting on a chair aside the stage. TT Poor Gikwang work so hard. HEART PAIN. TT



MERRY CHRISTMAS to my Darling, to me, to my friends, FAMILY ... <3 I love myself and you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment