12/15/2011

1/4 Self-Value

Hello peeps, I am back. The one way ticket din't works, so I back to here, recharge and fly again. =) I am fine.

I was looking for Padini Concept store When I was in City Square. I was so brave that I wanted to go Tebrau City from Johor city. And when I noticed the bus actually pass by City Square, I jump out from the bus. HAHAHAHAH.....

Nice shopping time! I realised I am only wearing Size 6 and Size M for the jeans now! Is it the cutting big? @@ I was so shocked when I realise the jeans I tried on was 6 !!! I almost cried in the fitting room. How fool I am.

The clothes I picked all having 50% discount! OMG! I was so enjoyed in those price.


Because of some reason, I have to start to learn make up from now. I know I am looking good enough without make up. But the world is super reality, I have to wear make up to make myself presentable in front of people. Sucks world.

Luckily I found Tony Moly finally available in Malaysia! OMG! I went to Nature Republic, the sales girl just ignore me as I looked very simple and ugly. D= How dare they judge people just like that?

And I turned to Tony Moly, the sale girl was friendly and she answered my question patiently. She is sweet, and that was the good attitude to face customers. Give her a Facebook "like". HAHAHAHAHA

I seek for her opinion and I bought a mascara, eyeliner and a BB cream. I had tried it once when I got back to home. I just wonder how can the girls put so thick make up on their face? I applied the eyeliner, and look like nothing. Mascara, I am not pro on it. BB cream, how much I gonna apply?!


Then I am the Tony Moly member. I got their member card while I purchased their products up to certain value. The gift is so cute. I love the pens, cute and nice for writing.




And I found out, this is the eyeliner. nice to use, very water-prof, very hard to remove. =(


And now I know, how much that my value is. infinity! I love myself, I bought myself the things that can make me better. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment