12/31/2011

1/4 Last day of 2011

Hello, I am damn it disappointed now. I don't know what to say, I just want to stay alone. I feel I am more suitable to live alone.

I did care about the thing I promise to other, I never hurt others. I also don't know what I going to say, I feel so damn down now.

2011, it makes me a lot of different.

Thank you.

2011, it let me see my surrounding clearly.

Thank you.

2011, it prove to me who are the true friends.

Thank you.

2011, you gave me 3 crazy woman that I love.

Thank you very much. They shine up my life.

Shit you trouble! please go away from me! DAMN YOU PLEASE LAHHHH~

I will leave you all here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate you, FAT.
I hate you, FAKER!
I hate you, betrayer!
I hate you, promise breaker!
I hate you, trouble!
I hate you, sickness!
I hate you, barrier!
I hate you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment