12/10/2011

1/4 1st face powder for me

I was so dumb in make up,Sorry, I am 0 level in make up. because I never make up. I bought myself a mini face powder. Hmm... I am no idea what is it for, and I just want it makes my face colour look better. Ouch, I just try face powder, not foundation.


If I will putting on make up on my face, I will only put on powder, lip balm and eyeliner. NO MORE. I don't want my face like a colour palette
. Horrible!

HAHAHAHAHA, I have no choice to leave my face like that, I should packaging myself and sell myself! HAHAHAHAHAHA~ I believe in future that I will be better. I want try my best for every chance from now on.

I only spent RM7 for my face powder. Simple is beauty. =)

And I bought oat cookies. I love the packaging! So cute! Strawberry & blackcurrant Oat cookies. So nice =D I admit the purpose I bought this packaging was because of the tin. HAHAHAHHA.


<3 is in the air~

No comments:

Post a Comment