12/05/2011

1/4 What is love?

I am so curious about love in a relationship. Seriously. I never know, because I never tried. HAHAHAHAHAHA

I heard of a lot of love story. Puppy love, deep deep love, windy love, soft drink love, ... hmmm .... they are just the stranger for me, nothing special but curious. errr...

Just wonder how people love other? Some of them not really understand themselves, but how they gonna understand other and love other? huh? CURIOUS. Some relationship end up with misunderstood and disagreement... How good if everything is clear.

Some times I just wanna laugh at the people who think "love" is very easy and simple. Yeap, love is as simple as a kindergarten maths, but in a complexion way.

LOVE include your friends, your family,your partner,your pets, your stuffs, your everything. AND YOURSELF. How far did you understand about love?

你们都很肤浅!

No comments:

Post a Comment