12/09/2011

1/4 Officially in love with ma DREAM

Hello, I admit that I like to dream so much. That is why I am always dreaming, like a fish, swim in the bowl, and imagine that is a deep sea. How silly that I am.

Enjoyed the badminton time with my secondary schoolmates. I did know that they are nice enough, at least they will not stab you from behind. Some times they will, but in their friendly way. I am so glad that I can think again and change my perception about them.

My mood was so good, I felt like want to get drunk. Crazy. I was planing to go to the playground and play the swing, but seems no one interested on it. Maybe I like the feeling of flying in the air? But unfortunately I will feel dizzy when I stay so long on the swing. Stupid ...

Actually now I am waiting for my hair to dry, it is 1.30am. Good morning. I am so happy that my dream was calling me and make me feel high. I was smiling all the way in office, OMG. I ate some KOKO KRUNCH, and it made my tongue itchy. TT How come.

You know, I did enjoy people telling me that I am slim and look nice now. I am so obsess now, with myself, my dream and my talent. I am not perfect, I am just who I am. People, don't ignore me, I will shine brightly in future.

I envy the one who enjoy the hapiness now, but I will work harder to achieve what I want. Don't think I am nothing, I will make myself become everything. Currently looking for someone who knows the real me. Thanks myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment