12/03/2011

1/4 Christmas A-Pink My My

A warmly month. I love Christmas. I love the feeling. I love everything in December!

A-Pink released their new mini album recently, obviously they are matching the Christmas day, the rhythm is super Christmas. This song is nice, I like it!

Eun Ji is getting prettier, but how come I see her is stronger? HAHAHAHAHA It's okay, I like her. Other members also getting prettier, I think they will concur the KPOP in future too, like SNSD. Some of the member have to improve their vocal...

I like the shorts! YAHHHHH~





IU also made her comeback in Music bank, her facial expression when she is singing is zero. Like usual, zero. I can't deny that her vocal is great, just the way she perform, should be more sweet and sweet. But, I like the previous chubby IU. =(

Her album is nice for me, but I like the songs with more beats. I don't know why. Like Beast, 4minutes, G.NAs' songs were fulfil my needed.(Partially)


I was writing my new article just now. I change my direction, now concentrate on my story, then I will doing other articles too. I just hope my time is fully used. I love Beast niaaaaaaa~ As usual, I still in love with the Gikwang shii. I just wonder why he always act like a pabo in drama?

Gosh, he is cute! But Yoon siyoon so man!

No comments:

Post a Comment