11/27/2009

1/4 Walk in the High Way !

Today, A fxcking tired day. Story started from 10am in the morning.
We went The Mines for the Chinese Book fair, It's amazing !
Amazing Race =="
Over Pasar Seni there, we went to KL Sentral for the KTM,
Then the KTM sucvksssxxxx problem!Stop and open the door, stop and open the door!
It's lucky, we reached Serdang station. Went up the number 8 bus, realize
the bus don't go The Mines !!!
What the FFF!!! Then the 2 auntie and 1 uncle follow us go...T.T It's hot!
You see, we walk on the high way! Wow..like mad guy walking on the high way,
It is Charissa....



The high way is many many car..
Feel like to kill myself!
WALK .....


When I saw The Mines's entrance, I just said
"Lastly I'm coming!"


What do you think about this thing?
It's about the chinese word,
How the chinese word transform until now
It's fun to see such exhibition~








Then, When we want to back, I saw a hand on the floor near
a fashion stall...
0.0 It looks horror.....
The I give it back to the owner...


On the way back ....The KTM soooo full...
make me feel tired and crazy~

Haha...reached already, can see the nice view,
The sky is look like a layer cake...wakakaka~
Glad that we all arrived .....
Haha ....^^




No comments:

Post a Comment