11/21/2009

1/4 Pierced my 2nd and 3rd

Hey girl, For my dear darling a.k.a WONG JING MEI,
are you going to be crazy just because your two ear piercing?
Tell you man, the first time, I felt "OMG",
the second time I felt "Syok crazily" !!
As you know, Ryeowook got pierced many on his ears ,right?
Buahahaha......

On the way back to hostel yesterday night,
we went in a gift shop and panya realise that there have ear piercing!!
Oh my xxx I don't want to pierce !!! I din't touch my ears for 14 years ago!
I even can remember that when I was 4 years old,
What a cute little girl cried because her mum brought her to pierced
both of her ear.
OMG! I can't believe I did it last night, feel like drunk
and crazy freaking pain ! (Actually not that pain)
For your information, I'm trying hard to pierce again since
last year. Then I scare that pain !
uhuuuhuuuu......Now, RELEASE ~


<--- two blink blink

Don't say me look gay,
OK ?

2 comments: