11/22/2009

1/4 SS King's Album

I just found this photo ...
12 guys inside ...except Kibum
Quite far, so hard to see and recognise who and who
Inside here. Damn~they were wearing smart!
Buahaha.....SS 1st ...




For matching our SS King, JJ LinJunJie,
you c my picture ..What the hell so SS ?!
Haha....18th December he will release his 7th Album!
Really surprise to see what element he did this album!
Haiz.... can don't simple easy come easy go ?
Huh.... today I went down canteen to buy my dinner,
I saw a guy looking for YG magazine at the convenience shop,
What the X he was looking for the center page ,POSTER !
That poster is SS501 .... Was he finding for Suju poster or really
SS501 ? Huh...damn funny when I saw him looking for the poster,
Does he collect korean guy poster?

Start busying .....加油!
You guy are always CHARMING! Lovely ♥ ...

No comments:

Post a Comment