11/26/2009

1/4 1 hour Kelana Jaya

Today, I went Kelana Jaya there for taking my stuff from my uncle.
It's freaking hate to sit in th LRT then wait for the destination.
It's many many people like squeeze the sardine fish in a can !
Huh....Luckily I got my MP3 Player.
You know,All people in the LRT are like don't know what !
0.0
Then I got my stuff already, I said thank you to uncle and bye bye for my
Kelana Jaya Line LRT trip ... ==
I'm hot when I walked back to Hostel .
Then I said, Can you please rain ?
Haha....rain~
Went to the class at 5pm ...damn tired.
Charissa asked me don't go ,I felt bore, I go also ...
When the last presenter present, Pany called me !
What the hell the thief appear again?!
We should kill the thief! Throw her from 3rd floor!
Wahahaha..I'm not evil , just want to "Delete" this kind of people from this world.
@.@ Good luck in everything ~

No comments:

Post a Comment