11/19/2009

1/4 Peanut BleuBerry Butter

Haiz...I changed the language I use to write my blog
AGAIN ...My sister, WONG YEE MEI
she keep writing i English, so I....
Dunno lah ..May be kia shu bah , Fighting ah ?
Come Lah!
What the hell I'm doing now is eating !
My roomate told me that she can see what I'm doing
when she saw me ate the peanut blueberry Butter like
addicted already ! U know, when a person really DOWN
and need to be happy, they will eat SWEET SWEET thing
so ..... Speechless

Yesterday night, WE went out with Panya to go Wai Yat there
eat PAN MEE !!! What the hell the ma lat pan mee damn nice!
I like spicy but I felt the spicy !
SSSSooooo NICE !!!! I like It !
Just only Panya poured all the Chilli paste into my noodle,
So I'm freaking hot and spicy !
Huh It's driving me crazy about the nicest spicy noodle !
The roasted chicken wing also not bad...But I like the Johor's there's most !
Huhu........ Go ahead !

No comments:

Post a Comment