11/20/2009

1/4 Sweet or Sour ?

U decide yourself bah, you want
Sweet or Sour in you life ? At the begining,
I want to feel the sour sour things first.
Then, end with the sweet sweet things !
I want it! Now, my condition is in the sour plum drink lah! @@
Hey man, can you guy just simply tell me,
where can easily find a nice food, nice price also?
Wahaha.....I need food for my life!
What the hell laughing gas on the Exploration Human Body
drive me crazy all the time! How come Siwon can laugh like that
Then Eunhyuk laugh like a Ham Sap lou also ?
no point to think about that bah~

And then I really do not like the feeling of rainy day,
It's wet, It's cold, It's sad for me, you know?
I miss my lovely HOME, then my feeling always make me want to go HOME!
What the hell I have to study hard this sem!
XinYi, is really we start study every tuesday in the library during
the break between our classes?
If that is real, that's great! I have the time that really study with my friend!
Hey,Am I really study this time?
Should I be a cool girl like others friend know me from the camp?
They told me I'm smartcool ... So far this feeling leave me ~
Should I find back this feeling ?

I love spicy pan mee !!!
Muacks! to my FAMILY,
to my JJ,
to my SJ,
to my food ......spicy pan mee...

No comments:

Post a Comment