2/25/2012

Stop LYNAS, and stop stressing ...

Yo, I don't know why Malaysia just let the LYNAS to get in this land. Do they know it is a harmful thing? Even America and Australia also don't want this kind of thing in their country, what Malaysia thinking now?

Just wonder is that any benefit in economy? or what they will gain if they really have it ? Gosh, our motherland just become a ... I don't know what to say. T______T

Gosh I feel stress while I faced something I can't settle it easily. I don't know la, it can be solve easily, but I can't solve it easily.

Who am I?

Huh?

I tried to run my job today, alone. Just like that, do whatever I want, but with certain limit. It just me, who doing the weird thing. Okay?

I just wonder, why I like to see cute guys? HAHAHAHA, it's normal for me, but abnormal for my inner self.

Dear Gikwang, hope can see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment