2/11/2012

I am a bad daughter. sigh.

Sorry appa, I din't give you any phone call since you went back from grandmas' house. Sorry, I doesn't mean I don't want to call back home, it just my "forgetfulness" is superb. When I want to call you at night, it really "night", it was 10pm or later. Hello, I am an owl.

I called my appa today, 10pm something. His sounds tired and was like awaken from sleep. Sorry. I don't want to disturb him to rest, but I have to call him today, because today was his first day in my previous work place. I wondered how he feels to the work. hmmm....

I just hope that I can earn as much $$ as I can and appa doesn't need to work just to get enough money to use. I want to make sure that my family is "safe".

Other than that, I am so bad that I din't stop my grandma from doing some "tough chores". You know? cutting meat using a heavy and sharp knife is tough for oldies. I feel so bad as I can cut the meat instead of let my grandma cutting it and end up with her injured finger.

My heart so pain to see her suffer from the pain. Really.

I just hope that the old people will listen to others advice, we are for their own good.

No comments:

Post a Comment