2/13/2012

Huge celebration in Johor

Hey peeps!!! There was a huge celebration in Johor state, the Ancient Temple Chingay. I was so excited as I can join this celebration. =)

According to my relative, this event already held for 100 years annually and it is not only for the elder people but the youngster are joining too. I am so glad to know such event in Johor, it is significant to the Chinese here.

There are so many people attend to this event to watch the celebration. There are so many colourful floats.


According to my relatives, there were more than 100 dragons will appear in this event. And I think it really got 100 dragons.

And you see, Lam Dak Weng Ah Beng looked at my camera, and said Cheezeeeee~
XDDDDDD


It's thankful I can join this event, it is a valuable heritage for the local Chinese.

No comments:

Post a Comment