2/17/2012

It's raining

Yo, I am here it's easily to stay alive here. I keep wondering, what is the meaning of "not bad", is it not good or not too bad? Sigh ...

Okie, I should not take it seriously. Start doing my homework now. Do more research on how to write an attractive news. I feel I was not good enough today, lack of experience and I forget to ask something important from the interviewee. Damn stupid arrr me.

I went to cover a complain news, and when I want to get back, Rain was coming!!! HAHAHA, my college sent me to the nearer bus stop and I took bus back to office.

I am still learning, I need more improvement to make my career more perfect. Gosh, hope I am doing the right thing, not doing the thing right. It's different, okay?!

HAHAHAHA. I got my Padini Member card. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment