2/16/2012

Brand New Day

Hello peep! It's a very good present for my coming birthday, I started my new job today. Very satisfy with the job and I just wonder am I do my best enough?

I am quite curious about the thing I done, if I was wrong, please let me know. I am willing to learn. =) New colleges are nice.

After few hours, I will know who is the one I should love. I deactivated my Facebook account and looking for the one who really care about me and always remember me.

I bought 2 shirts, it can be formal and also casual. I don't like the serious formal that make me look like an old lady. I tried out this 2 shirts and they look nice on me =D

I wish to buy myself the pants I saw just now in next month. Gosh, I spend a lot! HAHAHAHA...



Oooh, and Dr.Tony, a pimple Gel in Tony Moly brand. This is my first try on this product. Opss... my face has 1 pimple, have to make it disappear! Hope it is nice and works on my pimple!



See! I am smart! Isn't?!
Gonna work harder for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment