2/24/2012

Stupiak person ever - ME

Hello, I am still alive here. So "glad" to hear that I am not able to off next week. =( But I hope I can handle my tiredness. Weeeeheee~

I just try to do the bus interchange at the JB town Post Office, but I wrongly stop at the Hospital there. (It have to walk about 1km++ to reach the post office)

I walk beside the road, like a crazy woman. I thought will arrive in post office very fast, but as I walk like a fly who don't have target and destination, it takes me very long time.

I was sweating like hell when I arrived in the post office bus station. Crazy la me!

Dear God, bless me please. After I start this job, I feel I am stupid bah, I learn things very slow(I think) and I just hope I able to learn more and handle my job.

Dear family, I love you all and let's moving towards the better life!! Yeah!
Oemma, I love u.

No comments:

Post a Comment