3/04/2012

Journalist should not has Arrogant

Hello, I must keep many things I just learnt in my head. I am very sure I am the worst newbie, because I am stubborn!

I just understood why I always go the thing right, not do the right thing. Because of my arrogant.

So, I have to start with zero, I am a very new beginner, everything just hope I will absorb and digest.

I think my blog just getting bored and bored. I know it's because of my job, I am very tired when I get back from office. Not my job is tiring, it's the journey is tiring.

You will understand why girls like to shopping. I know, because of new clothes and release stress.

I am not over with my diet, I just scare I will be very pale and my collar bone is horrible and ugly. T^T Don't.

I have 3 days off, I must rest as much as I can, and start my new week energetically, do my best for everything. I knew what I wrong, I will remember it.

Thanks god. and everything.

I feel I am lonely and alone, because I can't go Beautiful Show. =( My dear Gikwang.

No comments:

Post a Comment