3/27/2012

Make me charm

I think, I am not charming enough. Just like an ant walking beside the road. My vitamins are going to finish, so I bought another new one.

I got some vouchers from yu yan shang, And I bought some vinegar and Spirulina. I just want to make myself healthier and stronger. I felt so sick recently, so I hope I can stay energetic and healthily.

See, these are what I have now. I must make sure I have no more desire to buy stuffs, sorry, I can't buy new clothes. But my dad ask me buy some nice clothes. LOL


I am going to have a vehicle for myself, And a pair of new shoes.So I have to stop buying many things, start saving like hell.

Gonna start my diet plan, to archive what I want. Dear GOD, I want a handsome and rich bf, the most important is, he loves me. Gikwang is enough!
HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Appa told me not to buy anything after I have some new clothes and shoes, so I gonna buy my shoes. And I must save a lot to help my family.

So, Ah Wing ah, stay charm. =D
I love Oemma. And my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment