3/20/2012

So sleepy, So excited

I don't know why, I am excited today. I went to Padini when I was on my way back to grandmas' house, I tried the shorts. It was nice, but my tights are ugly... haih.

I gained 2 kilo, I really have to control myself from eating, otherwise I will gain more weight and back to before. uhhhhhh!!!!

I have one more off-day, hello, boss, can u replace it to this Wednesday? I feel so stress when my boss in the office, feel like have to write EVERYTHING. Everyday I almost gone crazy.

But when it comes to weekend, wooohooo~ my schedule was super nice. so syok! I have to admit, I like entertainment news. I think I will be the good entertainment reporter. People will like me and artists will love me. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Opss, my dad knows my secret and he didn't scold me and feel unhappy at all. So great to hear that. Thanks to my sister who break the news to my dad, damnnnn.

I am listening to Dongwoon and Doojoons', I just love this song so much. And I admit I got lil bit fall for DooDoo. hahahahaha. I still love Gikwang miaaaaaa~ he is irreplaceable!

For me laaa.

My colleague told me, don't looking for a good looking guy, looking for an ugly guy. But so sorry tohh, I like cute good looking and lil bit muscular guy. << please note that, not that muscular.

And I feel so hungry now T^T thanks to myself, don't know I had what as my dinner. LOL. Should I reveal my new baby here?

No comments:

Post a Comment