3/26/2012




I just went for movie. I was attracted by trailer. Just don't know why, I decided to watch it last week, but seems yimei said the movie is nice, I decided to watch it today right after my work.





Until the movie was end, I still can't figure out what is the female characters' name. @@" I am so slow. I searched about her, she is Jennifer Lawrence. Her character is so GORGEOUS in the movie. I love her so much!

Yimei was telling me she got the novel, so I am waiting for the novel. BTW, I bought 3 books since I came here, but I never finish them. I heard my books cry, they want me finish them. hmmm... gonna finish them soon!

I must have another offday on Thursday, or else, I will fire my boss. I am so tired to travel, hope to get my four wheel toy car soon! Gosh, it has been a long tim din't update my Gikwang.

And, see, what I had for my lunch? It's chicken puff and kaya puff. It's the cheapest and nicest in Johor. lol. I think.

The Chicken puff only cost RM1.60 and the Kaya puff is RM1.40.

I eat them when I was heading to the forensic. Erherm, don't get shock, it is a part of my job.

Gikwang,I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment