8/03/2011

1/4 Hello, Start doing revision and exercise!


Good Moooooooorning! I woke up quite early today. =( I hope I have more time to dream. I have not more than one month to do everything, I have to lose weight, I have to pass all my exam by maintain my CGPA, I have to save up tonnes of money, I have to find more money ...

A lot of things to do! But I hope to sleep more TT. NO WAY! Catch up the time and do everything I want!


I love Purple carrot juice, Start my day with the boost of vitamin C! Woooow~


And I always wonder why am I like to DIY cut my hair. I cut my hair, the shape changed, CHANGED! I don't know it is good or bad. =( Kinda weird shape, I think so~

Why is this pictures shows my hair so shiny? OMG~



And last, I like him so much! End of FUN, put more effort on everything I want. Including you! Lee Gikwang! Wahahahaha~ I want to go Beast's concert !


No comments:

Post a Comment