8/05/2011

1/4 MVs

Ohhh~~ Here are some music videos I want to share. For Suju bias, your boys are back! This time will be their funky time.
Seriously, I don't think it is a good idea to have this concept. But great that they have flexibility on their image.
there are 12 songs in their vol.5. I like the most.





Secondly, my friend asked me to help her download Teen Top's mv and album. I am not a Teen Top fans, so I think their songs are just okay for me, you can try them!
But I have one question here, isn't the mv background looks familiar?!




Ahah! The last mv! I love Miss A! Hahahaha~ I like this song so much, I don't know why. Suzy is getting prettier and sexier. I can't believe that she is younger than me. OMG~
I have no idea what the hell is the guy in the mv. @@



And last. 4 Minute. This is the latest mv for them. I haven't finish it as the connection is toooooo slow ... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment