8/07/2011

1/4 What is life in my life

Life is unpredictable. I don't like this. I have no choice, I must live happily and make it meaningful.

Hello sunshine, Hello wind, Hello leafs, Hello breakfast, Hello Laptop, Hello IR, Hello everything. Thanks you all appear in my life.

Family, the greatest gift in my life. And you! =D

I know what is life, life is inequality at first sight but it is fair after you discover its real meaning. I like the fact that I'm imperfect. It makes me work harder. I'm not a philosopher, I'm not knowledgeable, I'm just who I am. The hints always come to me when I discover something in my daily life.

I'm just an ordinary person, don't expect me to be perfect because I'm mine. =) So happy to be myself.

When you discover something or value on me, please do let me know. I wish people to know I'm trying to be a better human kind, improve my life.

I My Me Mine.
Sorry, I'm mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment