8/21/2011

1/4 Mission failed

Hello, I posted: Tonight, I will all the way to Thailand, like what Soviet Union did, plant a missile there, before I go in the College Hall, I must destroy the place. miehahahahahaha~

And I failed to do it. =( End up with holding nuclear weapon, having a bull shit war in Exam hall. I feel glad that I trust myself in passing this subject. Actually I have higher expect, no laaaaaaaa~ I was reading the journal like crazy in my room. I stood up on the chair, rolling here and there ...

And now, end of war.

Start my Communication Law subject. I have to just refresh all the things in my mind. I was having headache just now, nap for 3o minutes, and start surfing internet.

Okie, I will stop here. Having my tea, facing the notes, start acting like a key in machine, swallow everything I know. Bye bye~


No comments:

Post a Comment