7/30/2011

1/4 KLCC+Berly Chocolate House

Hello, I am still alive. Breathing, typing and crazing. I am hungry now and tiring. It is okay for me, I take it as the hobby. My hobby is starving myself. @@

I brought the children tour again today. My toothache was killing me when we entered the Chocolate House. TT too sweet for me.

I saw Macaroon! I almost gone crazy when I saw that. BIG MACAROON!!! OMG~~ but my toothache not allowed me to eat that.
=(

From KLCC Aquaria:
The Jelly fish just awesome, like jelly, can eat. @@
Blue jelly.


And I captured a frog. he looks so damn funny with his posing. He was like saying: wuwak, what the hell you human so weird!

@@

Oh~ and another thinggy seems like raccoon but I forget the name of it. Its tail was super funny just end like that. Walking walking and walking~


Okie, today I don't need to go back by myself using the fucking KTM or something funny. I am so lucky that I am here to write my blog.

Cure my toothache!

No comments:

Post a Comment