7/02/2011

1/4 Self-Control

I can't believe I still like this. Okie, stop it and start to work super hard tomorrow. After the FM I feel like lack of something, but I don't know what is that. TT

Okay than, if I don't know, just don't know and start seeking for another question's answer. Just wanna complain my baby Gikwang is too cute and great in live performance! Wuahahahaha~ Stop it.

I ate KFC today, so, start tomorrow to starve myself again. I am the expert to hold hunger. With the hoeny milk, I feel happy. With the soya, I feel energetic, with the coco, I feel like heaven! Muahahaha~ crazy.

I just can't stop myself from taking selca. I think it is a kind of illness. No need to cure it. @@ I was using steffi's camera to take selca. WTF even people's camera I used for selca.


Okie, I promise to love myself more tomorrow. so I will sleep well and have a sweet dream tonight. you too! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment