7/09/2011

1/4 Gym alone, Eat alone, Sleep alone But I love it

Hello, I am still alive. I am cooking my soup, for tomorrow. I am still thinking, should I have a box of mixed rice or not(for tomorrow laaaa). Hmm ... thinking thinking~ But now, I should eat my oranges @@.

It is a sad month. During the beginning of July, my uncle passed away. Today, another sad news. My lao da yi passed away =( . Life is fragile if we do not care of it. So moody when knowing someone left.

I ate vegies soup + macaroni today. What the hell the chicken stock make it so salty. I like it. I hope I can stand without meat. I miss fried chicken so much, but as Cindy Onnie said, Vegies is good for me now. I bear bear~~~

And, at the end I went gym alone. I saw monkey when I was on the way to the school gym room. Ah! I hate monkey! I climbed up to the hill to make sure the monkeys were really away from my sight. I arrived my destination safely. I am so afraid of monkey! They will rob you! Your foods! Ahhh~~~

I must lose more! MORE! MOOORRRREEEE!!!

Keep it on! I believe I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment