10/28/2010

1/4 I will appreciate all the things!

Today, I went to Jusco to have some vegetables and some fruits.
It so amazing that our practical end super early.

I have an ice-cream and then go to buy my stuffs.
I took a RM0.60 vege then I want to pay it.
Then, I saw an old man which looked sick and poor having the RM 0.60 vegetable also!
The vegetables are still fresh but they are not complete like they have the whole body to the leaf.
Then I started feel ashame and regret it. I suppose to let other people who more needed the cheaper vegetable to have it.
But I din't!
Oh my God, what I had did?!

I feel so sad when I saw him having the two packet of the cheap vegetable.
I will never eat the cheap vegetable again.
I should let other who need the cheap vegetable. Because they can effort the cheaper stuffs!
If they buy the expensive stuffs, it like their life will goes harder because their money is not enough!

OMO TT I should not do that again.
Umma, I am fine. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment