10/21/2010

1/4 Not every single thing is perfect!

I was damn bloody down just now. And I cried for awhile.
I din't know my tears are no longer like a "water supplier",
I keep forcing myself to cry. And failed.
It's time to measure my boundary,
It's that over? What do you think about me?

It's sure I am not perfect,
It's sure I am not kind,
It's sure I am stupid for something,
It's sure I am emo,

Some times, I need compliment
I need space,
I need time.

Just to forget what I did and
recover myself.

Is it my fault?
Yes? No ?

Time can prove it. I love you, Ah Wing.
I have multi-character.

If you love me, stay.
If you hate me, just leave.

I hate the negative charge that you gave me,
I hope I will receive the positive charge.

Shoo~

Yes, I am ignoring you.
Yes, I hate you.
Yes, I love myself.

That is who I am, and
I love everything in my life.
And I try to be happy and neutral.

I love what my mum said :Don't care what other think about you; Just be yourself:
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment