10/25/2010

1/4 Umma, I miss you

I saw yeemei's post. I miss umma suddenly.
I ate a lot today. Umma, can you hear me?
Teach me what to do for my next step. I am super surprise that you appear in my dream when I missed you.

How to say? Is that the bond between us?
And then umma, I got a part time job. And should I continue do it?
Hehe, I am fine. When I say I am fine mean that I really fine.
Some problem, I will solve it myself.
Don't worry. I try to love everyone.
I still remember you said try my best to treat others.
I try, but do people try back to me?
I don't know. And also don't want to know, because it is cruel.

I hope you are fine. And then I believe my heart is always guarded by you.
And I will take care of myself and family.

When I miss you, I wish to hear your voice.
I still remember your voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment