3/12/2010

1/4 Korean

Guys, listen here. Yesterday I went carefour with friends
for buying the groceries.
Happy buying.
Suddenly, Friend A saw a guy and the guy wink to her and smile.
OMG~why this kind of people so obsess of himself?

HUH?

When we going to pay or leave, she start asking us to help her to get the guy's number.
OMG~~~And we followed them for awhile and they disappear.
Speechless....... My first time to do this kind of thing.
And that is so embarrassing.
Gosh~~

When we really wanna to leave because I am so tired!
But she still want to give him the number.
What I do, I ask her borrow the paper and pen from counter and give him.
Who knows, she don't dare to go nearer!

And I really can't stand this kind of thing, I grab the paper and go.

You know what I did?

"Excuse me, can you speak English? This is my friend's number. She want to be friend with you.Thank you. "

And Friend B said they are Korean.
Conclusion, I spoke English to the Korean person.
=="

When we about to leave, SUPER JUNIOR!
Wow~~Whole magazine is super junior!
I bought 2, 1 is for me, 1 is for WONG YEE MEI.


No comments:

Post a Comment