3/22/2010

1/4 Back to the normal

I have too much tears these few days.
I cried, and cried.

I hope mt sister will back to the normal.
Our Malaysia's Super Show end already I hope,
Turn back to the normal.

My mum, she was sick since last week.
I can't do anything.
When I call back to home wish to chat with her,
her voice is so weak.
I can't control myself, I cried.

She complaint about someone keep looking for SJ
And she felt regret to let her go.
I am speechless, I love SJ too!
And please don't let mum perceive that SJ is a bad influence!
They are nice, they are charming!
Donghae love his parent, why we just can't do it?

I love my parent.
Please take this message as a reminder,
Love them always!

these few days, my mood was so complicated.
I am very down now.
Even my face look like a ghost.

Appreciate. Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment