3/21/2010

1/4 LOVE

Just because of 13, I felt my love tonight.
Before the Super Show start, I never know how crazy In was.
Before I see you all, I don't know how excited I was.
Before I think deeply, I don't know how I love you all!

I couldn't believe that it was pass,
I couldn't believe that it just like a dream.
My dream, my dream,
I wanna cry.

When we took the taxi, Charissa was so sick.
I felt a little bit down. And we just started to talk.
We notice about hangeng and kibum.
Hangeng not really include in the short intro and even kibum is no more!
How could this happen?
I don't understand!

I enjoy the show
I enjoy when eunhyuk stood in front of our guys
I enjoy when Kyuhyun sang the
I enjoy the moment when sungmin turn over our side
I enjoy everything.

I sad , because it passed.
I sad , because it maybe a long time you guys will come.
I sad , because it is real.
I sad , because I love you guys too deep.

But, I have to look forward.
Wait for Super Ah Wing, Can?

PS:So happy me, because the


No comments:

Post a Comment