2/15/2010

1/4 Who who and who ?

Chinese New Year. A special festival.
It's a time to back to grandma's home, It's time to know WHO ARE YOUR RELATIVES
It's time to gain weight, It's time to learn how to grab the remote control,
It's time to know how to get the maximum ANGPAU.
I think It's amazing.

Start from now, I want improve my English and trying to write my blogs in
English.
And I will also post my poem or short story in Chinese here.
Support me!

Why the tittle is Who who and who?
Hee...it's a interesting story.
Unles and aunties, sorry ya if I cannot recognized and called you all,
because that is so hard to remember if I only see you once in a year.

Huh.....what a funny day.
Have a nice stage at Redbox.
And today, my throat condition was like hell....
You know ..... Everyone is girly! And I ?
Hgn...I don't care, I just wanna be me.
I'm still a child.

Sungmin, you want adopt a child?
your First choice is me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment