2/16/2010

1/4 Send me back!

Please send me back to the place that I belonged.
And just leave me alone. I hope to be me and the only me.
I am special as I think, I am awesome in my mind.
And I hate people just point their finger at me when I try to come nearer to something new.

My attitude is just want to make my life more quality.
You can just ignore me!

I ate 라면[lamyeon] just now although it was not the korean style lamyeon
I like the spicieciness of the soup, spicy miso soup.
And then I never demanded I want a new watch, how come my dad just ask me
don't think of the new watch first?! I felt frustrated because of it.

I just want a new mobile, it is difficult for me when I trying to phone people.
And tell you all here, don't blame me if cannot contact me
And I keep "Hallo" in the phone.

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment