8/30/2009

Wo的柠檬茶发霉……==

Just now, I try to make my "light lemon tea".When
I open the bottle.....Something inside...A piece look like a orange cloud.
Huh...It's damn freakink weird. The bottle I din open for
Don't know how many weeks already,
So how the cloud go in ?? Silly thing~
Hahax....SS501 ?? Kim Hyun Joong ? Some some only lah~
JJ most cute lo.......(really!!!)
Just like the hair style...T.T Look like JJ....
Now Everything that I notice is look like baby JJ and his own thing~
huh....How come I 'm SOT ING ???

Hey, Just now the NASI LEMAK is not gud as my MAMA 1!
Oh dear....When I go back to my home,
I want eat until I get in HOSPITAL lah !!

My facial foam is gone! LET ME KNOW WHICH BITCH TOOK MY THING !
GOSH!SHE WILL TOTALLY FINISHED!!
hmm....Exam commink soon!
Hope all of my dear dear friends GAMBATEH !
Dun add in the petrol....useless der...better use water~

No comments:

Post a Comment