8/31/2009

Am I Really a STUPID ???

S uper
T alent
U mhhhh
P otetial
I ntelligent
D uhh........

Dunno how to describe such person.
Start 2moro..After 2moro, I really want to stop playink
All the thing in my laptop...except..listen to my songs~
Hmm...9 Sept have to check my PTPTN loan.
Hope It's PASS .....
Just now mama called me, she asked about the loan.
hmm.....I'm damn sad with it, because I wrong fillink her IC number
==" I really useless~
Then, I hav to wait untill 3rd batch T.T
Hope It PASS
PRAYING EVERYDAY ---NON-STOP
GOD, If you love me....let my PTPTN PASS lah..
I can become a good person, who reduce to eat meat,
reduce my Fxckink words.....reduce my noisy jokes...and so on~

CAN U HELP ME ?



每日一段:
别人说烟火璀璨。它的精彩只是瞬间的绽放,落幕以后再也看不到
燃放时的灿烂。那还有什么能永远那么的动辄得咎?

No comments:

Post a Comment