8/26/2009

Wo 要问 Wtf wtf R u .........

Actually is nothing 1....But I feel we like a fool!
Wtf Wtf I can scolding non-stop like Rap+ing whatever song.
It's nothing say early, its nothing tell the truth.......
If everyone in the world like this.....SEI DAK YAN DUO LO!
I not care about the Foolish thing...I not care about the whatever...
Just want to say, hey! Come on, WE are not the Fool lo....
I'm not angry, I'm not selfish....Just feel I am the fool ...
And someone also angry like hell!
Hush...How come like this? Izzit all the things CHANGED ??
I dunno what can I think about it, It's like make me mad~


Huh...I bought a new MUOSE, BOTTLE,GE MEI LIA COMIC.....




And THIS Cute Stickers!!!



HEHE...I like GE MEI LIA !!!!They are so cute and .......
Huh! I should bought more 1~~AND the freakink CUTE Poster!
HAHA~~~








BUT...UNLUCKILY....Someone SIck already.....Pitty......BIRD Wakaka....
Rest well lo!!!!


To all my friend that I know, When u guy feel not well,
REST lah!
Now H1N1....spread GILA !!
Christina, Sheau Wei ,Last time saw u guy pm also not well..Take GUD CARE!!

1 comment: