1/06/2012

1/4 Take care of papa, not eye candy


Hello, good evening! Today had a nice shopping day with my family. Just want to buy some clothes for my sister. We visited to my mums' grave, time flies very fast, it almost 2 years.

I miss Mama so much.

Just want to tell Mama, I finished my study, I really diet. Hope Mama you know what am I doing right now, what kind of guy I am liking (actually is Gikwang) =D

I lazy to apply my hydro boost gel during last few days, and my skin is super dry today! Damn me the lazy woman! ugh!!! Should start diet tomorrow.

My dad bought me a camel colour pants and a nice top. I want to pay my stuffs, but he want to buy me new clothes, maybe he is thinking that will be the present for me to start a new job? Thanks papa.


We bought a packet of rice and a box of mandarin oranges. I am so sorry I didn't take care of papa, always looking at "Gikwang" and my careless cause my papa fell from the stairs. T___T I am so sorry and feel embarrassed that I couldn't take care of papa.

I am useless.

I saw his leg was bleeding and the wound looked awful(it's very pain and serious for me). I was panic at that time, and feel very pain. Hello, he is my papa, sure I feel pain to see him fell down.

I swear to God, I will not be careless next time. I can see Gikwang at home niaaaa...

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

I want to buy some formal wear, but the time is limited, I give up. Gonna have some nice formal after few months working at Johor. By the way, I am happy today, I paid all the meals for my family and grocery. These are what I can do now.

Good Night<3 I really like him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment