1/29/2012

Beast Airline

Yo. I got the Welcome to Beast Airline DVD today! Weeeeheee~ so happy. I spent my whole day to watch this! I found out Gikwang is cuter in my mind. OMG I love him more niaa. I can't imagine I can crazy about him this long and the madness is over my personality level!

It is so great to watch their concert DVD, so many touched moment and they are awesome! I have to say that Yeoseop and Hyunseung have really stable vocal. GREAT. Just Gikwang, his cuteness is out of my expectation.

Forgive me that I am crazy. Sorry if I am annoying. But this is just who I am and how I like an idol. This is how I spent my time, okay. I know that I will aside the idols thinggy after I get my new job in another place. I have to say Sorry then.

But I will be back in idols world when I am free. Weeeeheee~









He is an awesome guy. His smile so charm. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment