1/16/2012

1/4 Ending=Starting

Oh my mood is so complicated now. I ended my job and I'm jobless now. Appa want send me to go out, see the out side world, learn new things. Like what Steffi said, a princess go out of the castle, see the real world.

I know that I am not that easy to let go the responsibility here. Actually I am quite worry about my appas' health, my youngest sister thinggy. It just a barrier to my success. Actually they can go fine and well without me staying at home. Huuuu~ I am that kind of person, worry this worry that.

I am so happy that I can learn how to fly and I am a newbie in this society. I must do well in my carrier, must not disappointed my appa. Actually I am planning to become a reporter directly, but I will stay in a new place and will not able to recognize places that fast niaaa.

I have to plan carefully. I also hope that I can go to Singapore to work, earn SG Dollar! I have many dreams that waiting for me to fulfill them! And I still want to chase my dream ! You know and I know what my final dream is, silly dream, will not come true in the future. Forget it.

I like the fact that I am steady and calm while I meet with trouble, while I feel grievance. I stay quite like that and no one realize I am hurt or unhappy. I was being hurt and ignore for many times and people keep ignoring my feeling. I already feel very "grey" when I have to see them.

Forget it.

Start tomorrow, stay tune for a Brand New Wing. I am ready for challenges, I must climb to the peak! I don't care that my palms and knees injured! Pain is just a feeling to hold on you from moving toward.

Keep Fighting and think about the future me!

No comments:

Post a Comment